Saturday, May 2, 2015

Makeover Roundup

Here are the 3 make-overs. 1) MAC (note: only eyes & lips,custom bobblehead, so the skin isn’t perfect),customize bobblehead, 2) Meredith Carre (after I took off a bit of the make-up),,, and 3) Laura Mercier counter at Bloomies.

I know,., I know,personalized bobble heads, I look the “prettiest” in the Laura Mercier trial, but honestly,Cleaning Vintage Wedding Dresses,personalized bobble heads,UK Removals, I don’t look like myself. People who really *know* me don’t like it (including several close friends,personalized bobbleheads, Mom,customized bobbleheads, Sister, Mr. Firefly). The look is pretty,customize bobblehead,Short Beach Wedding Dresses for Your Big Day, flawless,custom bobbleheads,Kansas Jayhawks, but it doesn’t pick up on my “vibe.” Huh,personalized bobblehead, I guess my “vibe” isn’t pretty and flawless?!?!?!?!?

Ohhhh …,custom bobbleheads; looking at these close-ups makes me realize that I should be using my whitestrips,custom bobblehead!

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Firefly Location: New York Wedding Date: June 2015 Venue: Battery Gardens --> PREVIOUS POSTDIY the Easy Way NEXT POSTLove and Money Related Posts The Cost of Beauty10/23/14 @ 1:33 pm Hair Trials and Tribulations10/14/14 @ 7:32 am Pose,custom bobblehead, Smile, Kiss,customized bobbleheads, Repeat10/28/14 @ 7:08 am How to Craft a Bohemian Flower Crown12/23/14 @ 5:51 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment