Friday, May 8, 2015

Do It Myself Projects …

Sorry for my paltry postings lately,personalized bobble heads. But just because I haven’,personalized bobbleheads;t been posting doesn’,Tips For Buying Anabolic Steroids Online,.;t mean I haven’t been busy on wedding work,personalized bobbleheads.

First, I finally perfected my water bottle label design …,Atlanta Falcon Football,,; I was able to fit three strips per page and will have color copies made at Kinkos or Staples. Cut to fit,personalized bobblehead. Glue on,personalized bobble heads. Presto,Get The Perfect & Durable Rage 3 Blade Extra Blades 3 Tip 9 Main Blades,custom bobblehead. Cute and cheap,custom bobblehead.

I’,customize bobblehead;m also working on cocktail menus to place at the bar,About Kobalt Tools 500 (Phoenix) And Where To Get Tickets For It,personalized bobblehead. I borrowed a template from this knottie AmyinSydney,custom bobbleheads. I’,customized bobbleheads;ll post pictures as soon as the project is complete!

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Firefly Location: New York Wedding Date: June 2015 Venue: Battery Gardens --> PREVIOUS POSTThe Wedding Night NEXT POSTOh,customize bobblehead, That Antarctic Wind! Related Posts Top 10 Wedding Ideas from Pinterest: September 3, 201409/03/14 @ 10:36 am Made With Love: Our Save the Dates12/12/14 @ 6:01 am Top 10 Wedding Ideas from Pinterest: February 11,custom bobbleheads, 201502/11/15 @ 9:31 am Bling Wedding Shoes!10/07/14 @ 6:42 am

No comments:

Post a Comment