Monday, May 18, 2015

Make-up Trial Number 1000000000…..

I know,personalized bobblehead, you all are tired of seeing my before and after mug shots. But this is the last one. I promise. Cuz I booked her (yeah!).

The back story: I went to the New York Metro Bridal Showcase and got talked into a mini-makeover at the Bloomingdale’,customize bobblehead;s Bobbi Brown counter. It was quick —,.; 15 minutes…,,; no heavy eyes, no concealer and oh my gawd it looked fabulous,customized bobbleheads. I wish I looked that good every day for work,personalized bobble heads,Top Tips on Choosing Lace Prom Dresses.

So I tracked down the make-up artist (Laura Nadeau) and scheduled a trial and…. voila! (I look so awful in the befores,From New York Magazine,personalized bobbleheads, I didn’t want to post them,customized bobbleheads, but well,custom bobbleheads, you need to see the before to appreciate the afters).

At Bloomies: Before…,personalized bobble heads;

and After,custom bobblehead.

Just the Eyes:

At home with different lighting,Top Tips on Choosing Lace Prom Dresses,custom bobblehead.

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs,custom bobbleheads,Classifieds February 26, 2015. Firefly Location: New York Wedding Date: June 2015 Venue: Battery Gardens --> PREVIOUS POSTTuesday Trunk Shows and Sales NEXT POSTSome of Our Stationery Related Posts The Cost of Beauty10/23/14 @ 1:33 pm Makeup Trials and Tribulations12/22/14 @ 12:56 pm How I Planned an International Destination Wedding: Part 201/28/15 @ 11:24 am Wedding Bales: Special Gifts01/06/15 @ 6:54 am

No comments:

Post a Comment