Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Shutterfly Photobooks

I made a Shutterfly Photobook after our wedding last year. Overall I was quite pleased with how it turned out – great quality, the software was very easy to use and it was reasonably priced. (They have a 20% off sale going on right now.)

At the time I think I paid around $45 for a 67 page, leather cover photobook. I remember liking it so much that I said I was going to make one for all my friends after their weddings. So when Mr. Bee’s sister recently asked me to send some pictures from our wedding,customize bobblehead, I pulled out the photobook to see if I should order a copy for her.

This is to give you an idea of some of the different picture layouts that are available:

I’d like to point out a couple of issues with the pictures:

1) Some show up too dark in the book even though they look completely fine on Shutterfly’s Screen Preview and when you get regular prints,personalized bobbleheads. All the images overall are darker in the book than they are on screen,custom bobblehead.

2) Some images have too much contrast and appear very “orangey.”,Top Tips on Choosing Lace Prom Dresses,personalized bobblehead;

This is the image on Shutterfly’,,;s Preview…,custom bobblehead;

This is the image in the book,customize bobblehead. But there were images that were much “orangy-er,customized bobbleheads.”,Cleaning Vintage Wedding Dresses;

Despite the problems with image quality,Classifieds February 26, 2015,personalized bobble heads, I still think that the photobook is pretty awesome – everyone I showed the book to loved it.

I’d like to find the site that offers the best image quality (in prints and photobooks),customized bobbleheads. I’ve purchased prints from Shutterfly, Ofoto and Imagestation in the past,Guide to Buy Wedding Dresses at Low Cost, but I need to do more comprehensive research by submitting the same pictures to each site to determine which one has the best quality (a project I hope to embark upon in the near future). Actually I’d be most happy finding a high quality digital photo printing studio in Manhattan,custom bobbleheads.

Have you purchased prints/photobooks from a site other than Shutterfly,personalized bobblehead? Were you happy with them,personalized bobbleheads?

Tags: BLOGGER Mrs. Bee Location: New York Occupation: Weddingbee Publisher Wedding Date: March 2005 Venue: Westside Loft,., New York --> PREVIOUS POSTDon't Leave Your Google Chat On Over the Weekend... NEXT POSTMe & Ro Related Posts Me Llama Mrs. Llama: Reception Details 01/09/15 @ 9:43 am The Dermablend Debate: To Cover or Not to Cover10/21/14 @ 8:21 am Classifieds: October 17, 201410/17/14 @ 11:32 am Classifieds: January 15,custom bobbleheads, 201501/15/15 @ 2:16 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment