Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Globeauty

I’,personalized bobblehead;ve mentioned my maid of honor/make-up artist extraordinaire Tania in some of my past posts. She’s located in Los Angeles and does a wide range of work from photo shoots, to fashion shows, to movies,custom bobblehead, to weddings. This is us on my wedding day.

She called me today because tons of brides have been contacting her through weddingbee and are inquiring about her prices so I thought I’,custom bobbleheads;d post them here for you,Vendor Headaches,personalized bobblehead.

Bridal Makeup –,A Simple Bun,custom bobblehead; $250 Bridal Party Makeup –,customized bobbleheads; $150/pp Bridal Hair –,Can I Buy Used Summer Wedding Dresses,custom bobblehead; $150 Bridal Party Hair –,personalized bobbleheads; $100/pp Trial Makeup –,personalized bobble heads; $75 (goes towards wedding day makeup if you book her)

If she were based in New York,personalized bobbleheads,Jenny Yoo Bridesmaids Dresses, she’d probably be charging a lot more. Everything does cost more in New York! She’s super talented though so if you’re getting married in the Los Angeles area,personalized bobble heads, I’d highly recommend her. And I’m not just biased.

Tags: BLOGGER Mrs. Bee Location: New York Occupation: Weddingbee Publisher Wedding Date: March 2005 Venue: Westside Loft,., New York --> PREVIOUS POSTColor Scheme Part I NEXT POSTMy David's Bridal Experience Related Posts Building Our Bridal Party IV: Divvying Up Responsibilities10/22/14 @ 6:33 am Venice,customized bobbleheads, California Engagement Shoot: Part 202/04/15 @ 9:24 am Venice,,, California Engagement Shoot: Part 102/03/15 @ 12:13 pm New Year,customize bobblehead, Old Bee01/13/15 @ 5:26 am

No comments:

Post a Comment