Sunday, May 3, 2015

Bathroom Anxiety

Even though it’s been a year since we got married, I still make Mr. Bee turn on music or leave the bedroom whenever I have to go to the bathroom (I’m talking about numero dos). We live in a small Manhattan apartment where the bathroom is in our bedroom,custom bobbleheads, and you can hear everything through the huge gap underneath the door.

Mr. Bee sent me this great article about women who aren’t able to “take dumps” near their boyfriends. Well I can’t take dumps near my husband either. When Mr. Bee and I were first dating,,, we went away one weekend to a small B&B. It was an older building with old plumbing (my excuse). After using the bathroom one time, I flushed the toilet and watched in horror as the water slowly rose. I silently prayed,., “Please don’t overflow, please don’t overflow, please don’t overflow.” That would have been my worst nightmare.

Thank goodness it didn’t overflow –,customize bobblehead; another flush and everything was ok. Phew –,custom bobblehead; close call. (Mr,customized bobbleheads. Bee won’t even know that story until he reads this blog). Heck in the beginning of our relationship I didn’,personalized bobble heads;t even have the urge to go to the bathroom when we were together,Baseball Sports - Wordl Series Baseball - Baseball Players,personalized bobblehead. I think I was subconsciously able to control my bowel movements.

Of course now I don’t care if Mr. Bee knows when I’m pooing…,personalized bobblehead; but I still make him leave the room,custom bobblehead. My friends tell me I’,personalized bobbleheads;m being silly because we’re married after all and we should be comfortable about things like this. I guess I’m just bowel shy,custom bobbleheads.

Would you be able to go to the bathroom if your significant other could hear everything – the good,DETACHING DEVI CES � A NEW THREAT TO RETAIL SECURITY,personalized bobble heads, the bad,SEOPressor - A Worthy SEO Plugin For WordPress,customized bobbleheads,Revamping Security In Vancouver And Other Areas, and the ugly?

Tags: BLOGGER Mrs. Bee Location: New York Occupation: Weddingbee Publisher Wedding Date: March 2005 Venue: Westside Loft,customize bobblehead, New York --> PREVIOUS POSTDiscount Magazines NEXT POSTLove Statue Related Posts How a Card Box Controlled My Life01/21/15 @ 5:51 am Wedding Unplanning: The Next Steps08/29/14 @ 11:53 am Sandwiched Together: I Will Remember You…11/05/14 @ 12:42 pm DIY Wedding Invites in 5 Easy Steps01/05/15 @ 1:44 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment