Saturday, April 25, 2015

To All..

I forgot to mention to you ladies that I actually have a 2nd reception (that’s right you heard me) tomorrow in Queens. This is the day for Mr,customize bobblehead. Ladybug’,personalized bobblehead;s mom to shine,personalized bobbleheads. This is her party for her friends,How To Boost Up Sales With The Help Of Custom Stickers,custom bobbleheads.

For you ladies who are planning on doing a Korean style wedding I’,personalized bobblehead;ll give you a review of the place. I gotta wear my dress again but I’m also wearing a reception dress. The dress is um…,customized bobbleheads;well I cannot put it into words,personalized bobble heads. I will show you instead. Then you can rip on me and point fingers and talk behind me back. I figure this day isn’,personalized bobble heads;t for me,How To Get Started With Property Investing,,. I had my day so whatever his mom wants goes,custom bobbleheads,Cartier Replica Watches Are Very Popular From Designwatchcopy.

I also booked a last minute appointment for hair and makeup today at Davida Salon & Day Spa. I spoke with an Aida on the phone and even though they’re really booked tomorrow she was very accomodating and sooooooooo nice. So nice that if I were a lesbian and she were a lesbian,custom bobblehead, I would marry her and think up of some way to mother her babies.

Photos for that to come later as well,personalized bobbleheads. Let me know if anyone needs help,What's Your ABL Finance IQ Info On Canadian Financing By Asset Backed Lenders !,customized bobbleheads. I have A LOT of time now.

Ciao Bellas for now…,custom bobblehead;I have another busy day tomorrow.

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs,customize bobblehead. Ladybug Location: New York/Philadelphia Occupation: Full-time blogger from 7 pm to 12 am Wedding Date: April 2006 Venue: Ballroom at the Ben, Philadelphia --> PREVIOUS POSTMen's Wearhouse II NEXT POSTAnd You Thought You Were a Princess Related Posts Makeup Trials and Tribulations12/22/14 @ 12:56 pm Flying Without Wings: The Ladies Get Dressed01/14/15 @ 5:47 am Hair Trials and Tribulations10/14/14 @ 7:32 am Make Me Over10/22/14 @ 11:49 am

No comments:

Post a Comment