Sunday, March 8, 2015

My Trip to Hotlanta

Did you miss me,customized bobbleheads? Wanna see something awesome,Cleaning Vintage Wedding Dresses?

Sorry it’,customize bobblehead;s taken me so long to update. I’ve been REALLY busy. I left for Atlanta on Friday and met up with bridesmaids Shawnie (one of my best friends) and Hannah (sister #3). A situation came up with the 3rd bridesmaid so she wasn’,The Best Dvd About Yoga Of 10 Minute Solution Season 1-2 DVD Boxset;t able to come but we did miss her.

The girls picked me up from the airport and we went back to Hannah’,custom bobblehead;s place. After I got settled in she gave Shawnie and I a gift that she’s been working on with Esther (sister #4). Can I just say OMIGOD,personalized bobble heads! The gifts were so friggin cute! Wanna shee,Sports Picks-Handicapping For The Everyday Bettor,personalized bobbleheads? (Double click to enlarge)

My Shirt

(Far View) Front Back


(Close View) Mr,Ecommerce Website,.. Ladybug when he was little.


Me when I was little Close up of the shirt. Haha…

Shawnie’,personalized bobblehead;s Shirt – The Proper One

Front Back

Hannah’,custom bobbleheads;s Shirt

Front Back

Anna’s Shirt – The Skank

Front Back

And they made one for Mr. Ladybug…

Mr. Ladybug’s Shirt –,personalized bobble heads; Remember the chicken story I wrote about a while back?

Front Front close up


Back

I was wondering why she was asking me to scan so many photos of when I was little,personalized bobblehead. I love my sisters! Thank you Esther and Hannah,custom bobbleheads. I LOVE your gifts. They’re truly awesome. I think the girls are gonna wear them the morning of the wedding as we’re getting ready,customized bobbleheads.

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Ladybug Location: New York/Philadelphia Occupation: Full-time blogger from 7 pm to 12 am Wedding Date: April 2006 Venue: Ballroom at the Ben, Philadelphia --> PREVIOUS POSTIndigo Handloom NEXT POSTKnottie Bios of the Week Related Posts The Case of the Mystery Bachelorette Destination 10/03/14 @ 10:40 am Watercooler: November 8, 201411/08/14 @ 7:00 am Ring Pillow…Carrier Things12/26/14 @ 5:28 am Bridesmaid Mini Books02/13/15 @ 10:32 am

No comments:

Post a Comment