Saturday, March 14, 2015

Last Fitting

I had my last fitting today,Whole Foods Chocolate Truffles,,. The dress just needs to be steamed and I can pick it up later this week. I also brought my veil with me with my little comb and velcro strip that it came with to show Yulia at Kleinfeld’,personalized bobblehead;s,personalized bobble heads. They told me not to use the velcro and she had their veil expert sew it onto the comb for me while I was there,customize bobblehead. FOR FREE,custom bobblehead!!!

I love Yulia,personalized bobbleheads. You my girl yo,.! I need to get her flowers and chocolates after the wedding,Short Beach Wedding Dresses for Your Big Day,personalized bobble heads,Canada Cat Skiing Popular Destinations.

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs,custom bobbleheads. Ladybug Location: New York/Philadelphia Occupation: Full-time blogger from 7 pm to 12 am Wedding Date: April 2006 Venue: Ballroom at the Ben, Philadelphia --> PREVIOUS POSTEmail From The Knot NEXT POSTMichael Bolton and Nicollette Sheridan,customize bobblehead,Tips for Short Vintage Wedding Dresses... Related Posts How I Planned an International Destination Wedding: Part 402/02/15 @ 11:16 am Piecing Together the Look 01/15/15 @ 3:14 pm Semi-DIY: My Bandeau Veil Unveiled 11/18/14 @ 11:50 am Add a Twist to Your Wedding Treats01/20/15 @ 11:04 am

No comments:

Post a Comment