Friday, March 13, 2015

Chester Harley Davidson

Being a bride-to-be,custom bobblehead, I am obsessed with anything wedding-related. That�s why a recent article caught my eye. It was about a businessman from Kuala Lumpur and his new bride,., who drove a Harley Davidson Trike Glide Ultra to their wedding reception.

They were followed by a procession of 60 bikers,customized bobbleheads, also on Harley Davidsons. They were all from the Harley Owners Group Malaysia Chapter. Groom KamarruzamanKassim rode the bike with bride Hazlinda Mohamed Shah on the back riding �side-saddle�. Kassim and his new wife came up with the idea together,customize bobblehead,The New Truth About Business Equipment Loans And Lease Financing In Canada, although looking at the picture I�m not sure if she thought it was a great idea at the time!

Not only did the wedding party arrive on Harley�s but the who;e wedding reception had a Harley-Davidson theme,personalized bobbleheads, wioth black and orange decorations,personalized bobbleheads, tablecloths and goodie bags.

They met at a go-kart rally where she was an umbrella girl,customized bobbleheads. He said �It was love at first sight,,. When I saw her there, something tugged at my heartstrings,Best Practices Must Be Adopted To Elevate Performance Levels,personalized bobblehead, telling me that she was the one.� She said �He said the umbrella I was holding was too small and feared that I would get a sunburn.� They had been dating for six years before they got married,personalized bobble heads. That�s how long I had to wait for my proposal too,customize bobblehead,Footballer Profile Theo Walcott!

It�s always great to see couples having a mutual interest and doing something a little different on their big day. I�m not sure I would want to risk ruining my hair on my wedding day though by riding on the back of a motorcycle,How To Order Business Cars Online,custom bobbleheads, plus it�s probably a lot less likely to rain in Kuala Lumpur than good old Blighty! Visit a Chester Harley Davidson dealer if you want to have a closer look at the Harley range.



No comments:

Post a Comment