Tuesday, March 3, 2015

I Am a Terrible Person, But a Shorty Tux

From Unique Wedding Ideas:

6. My future husband prefers to wear shorts and baseball hats. So we have decided to alter a tux into shorts. He will also wear a custom made baseball hat that says “I DO” on one side and “JUST MARRIED” on the other. It will be the same colors as our color scheme. I am wearing a custom made dress I designed myself to compliment his ” tux”. I will be barefoot with intricate beaded “slave anklets.”

12. I got married in December and had a huge wedding. We weren’t really sure what to do for favors for the guests, but i wanted to do something unique, so we had coozies made up with our name and wedding date and two wedding bands intertwined- The coozies were black with white writing and everyone loved them. We had an open bar at the reception and so when we gave them out, everyone put there beer in them and carried them around all night. Now when we go to parties it is so neat because at least 2 people have our coozie with them and it makes our day. I liked the idea because it is so practical and I knew people would use them. It wasn’t too expensive around 350.00- we only had about 250 made for 400 guests, because not everyone comes to the reception and we didn’t give them out until about 8:30pm…so only the people that were there got one and we didn’t have any left. It was a great idea.

Clearly, I am a terrible person to mock the ideas put forth by hardworking brides; but a shorty tux? Really? And beer cozies?

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Caterpillar Location: New York/CA Wedding Date: September 2015 Venue: Rooster Point --> PREVIOUS POSTUereka! NEXT POSTDear Weddingbee Related Posts Classifieds: January 5, 201501/05/15 @ 10:57 am Pink Wedding Shoes & Justifying the Cost09/23/14 @ 11:16 am Built for Two: All Good Things10/23/14 @ 10:37 am Me Llama Mrs. Llama: The Ladies (but Mostly I) Get Ready!09/02/14 @ 7:11 am

personalized bobblehead
customized bobbleheads
custom bobbleheads
customize bobblehead
custom bobbleheads
.
custom bobblehead
personalized bobblehead
,
customized bobbleheads
personalized bobbleheads
personalized bobble heads

No comments:

Post a Comment